Thursday, March 29, 2012

Through People's Eyes

 
To see you through my eyes, I must define myself!

I am a sailboat in the middle of a long exhausting journey.... shortly after a big storm, I find myself stranded.... in the middle of a dark still ocean….with a tough able crew together...alone...
There is no wind, no movement, no hope of reaching home….
So from nowhere comes a big beautiful perfect wave.  Bringing with it.... a temporary breeze, a smell, a light's reflection, a flicker of strength,  and with it a needed motion to the vessel.
 
And although it will pass and continue on its course.... it lifted this boat as high as this waves strengths allow, and reminds me what it’s like to move with the wind that will one day come and take me to wherever my home is:)  

I am this boat and you this wave....thank you for hitting my side and holding me to rise.  Even for a short time. Even for an easy gesture for a wave as beautiful as you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment